On the occasion of Giving Tuesday on 1st December, FEBA Secretary General participated in a podcast from CAF America, together with non-profit leaders from Hong Kong, São Paulo, Canada, and the United States.
They discussed about the impact of COVID-19 on their work and the importance of this international day of charitable giving.
- Gabrielle Kirstein, Founder and Chief Executive, Feeding Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- Alanna Wallace, Head of Development, Planeterra (Toronto)
- Angela Frigo, Secretary General, European Food Banks Federation (Brussels)
- Carla Nobrega, Director of Development, Habitat for Humanity Brazil (Sao Paulo)
- Carlos Lejnieks, President and CEO, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Essex, Hudson, & Union Counties (NY)
Listen to the podcast here and read the transcript here.